For this halloween we thought it would be fun to make some halloween cookies for our doggie customers. I found this recipe for the pumpkin biscuits, which is suppose to be good for almost any dog. Especially those with sensitive tummies, we wanted to make sure all our doggie customers would be able to enjoy them. Here's the recipe:
- 3 cups Rice flour.
- 2 Egg whites
- 3 tablespoons Applesauce.
- 1 tablespoon Molasses or Treacle
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Water
Turn oven on at 200C/400F degrees.
- Pour the flour into a bowl and add the cinnamon.
- Add the pumpkin. applesauce, egg whites and molasses to the flour. Slowly add the water until you have a dough.
- Mix well until dough is only slightly sticky then roll out on a floured surface.
- Using cookie cutters, cut and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- Take them out and leave them to cool. They will get crunchier as they cool.
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- rice flour (or coconut flour) 1 tablespoon at a time
Mix cream cheese, honey and yogurt together.
Add flour one tablespoon at a time until it's the right consistency.